Nilkamal, a leader in funiture products, has collaborated with Wello, the US based social venture, to launch a revolutionary new product – Nilkamal-WelloWaterWheel. The WaterWheel is an innovative patented product designed to simplify and increase water availability in India’s rural villages.
- Mar 29, 2017/ RM BureauDabur India Ltd, India’s leading consumer products manufacturer, today commissioned its new manufacturing facility in Tezpur, Assam. The plant, set up with an investment of Rs 250 Crore, is the most modern and environment friendly manufacturing facility in the consumer goods industry in India.
- Mar 29, 2017/ RM BureauMankind Pharma, a USD 800 million pharmaceutical company, is foraying into Diagnostics space with its new venture Pathkind Diagnostics. In the coming 4 years, the company has a plan to invest Rs 305 crore in its new venture, which will start its operation from August 2017.
- Mar 25, 2017/ RM BureauEnsuring affordable and quality healthcare to the population is a priority for the government and the government is committed to achieving zero TB deaths and therefore India needs to re-strategize to end TB by 2025,” JP Nadda, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare said at a function on the occasion of ‘World TB Day’, in New Delhi on Friday.
- Mar 25, 2017/ RM BureauTo bridge the huge infrastructure gap, India will need much more participation from the private sector and for these conventional modes of healthcare funding will need to be aided by innovative modes funding to improve healthcare investments in India, reveals a NATHEALTH-PwC Report which was released in New Delhi on Friday at NATEv2017, an annual seminar organized by the Healthcare Federation o
- Mar 30, 2017/ RM BureauUnited Nations Secretary-General António Guterres and FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva announced the appointment of David Beasley of the United States as Executive Director of the World
- Mar 24, 2017/ RM BureauIn India, adoption of advanced business digital technologies can lead to increase in revenues by up to 27 percent, increase in employment by up to 84 percent and enhanced access to international ma