Corn silk is made from a stigma, the yellowish thread like strands raising out of the female flower of maize. It is a waste material collected from corn cultivation which is available in abundance.
- Jun 24, 2017/ RM BureauThe Pitching Session to select Start-Ups under ONGC Start-Up Fund was held recently at IIT Bombay. The Start-Ups made presentations to the Steering Committee.
- Jun 24, 2017/ RM BureauThe Healthcare Federation of India (NATHEALTH) organized its 2nd Western Roundtable meeting in Mumbai and deliberated on host of issues related to healthcare sector in India.
- Jun 23, 2017/ RM BureauThe global commercial drones market is forecast to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8 percent between 2017 and 2025. At this pace. The market’s valuation is expected to reach US$ 8.89 bn by the end of 2025, from US$ 2.8 bn in 2016, a study conducted by Transparency Market Research (TMR) has reported.
- Jun 23, 2017/ RM BureauNew Delhi- based Crystal Crop Protection, a leading agrochemical company launched a basket of products for farmers that are going to revolutionise crop protection and improve productivity for Indian farmers. The company introduced five products to Karnataka farmers at Bangalore on Thursday. The products include Apex 50, Abacin, Azotrix, Toggle Plus and Crystorhiza.
- Jun 16, 2017/ RM BureauIn order to gather support for the passage of the Women’s Reservation Bill (WRB), woman organisations have started reaching out to MPs (Members of Parliament) in India.
- Jun 16, 2017/ RM BureauMeeting stringent food safety regulations imposed by countries across the globe, Indian spices and spice products surged to a record export growth worth Rs.17,664.61 crore (US$ 2633.30 million) and