A group of tribal women, facing economic distress, by their revolutionary efforts, they have created self-employment as well as helped local community in earning livelihood
- Jan 22, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Healthcare services provided by the Central Hospital, are ranging from general medicine, orthopaedics, gynaecology, skin related diseases, paediatrics along with many other ailments
- Jan 21, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Recognised as India’s cultural heritage by UNESCO, Kumbh Mela is not limited to a human congregation only, but in its characteristic, it is also a congregation of multiple beliefs too
- Jan 17, 2019/ Mohd MustaquimHundreds of devotees on pilgrimage to Kumbh Mela, today, offered the Veni (braid) Daan at the Triveni Sangam where the rivers Ganges, Yamuna and mystic river Saraswati confluence with each other.
- Jan 03, 2019/ Mohd MustaquimThe Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) will host third edition of the National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA) on January 4, 2019 at Dr.
- Dec 21, 2018/ EditorThe United Nations General Assembly has approved three new resolutions creating three awareness-raising initiatives, focused on plant health, food safety and pulses Thursday.